Want to join our team?
Are you looking to hone your development skills in a fast-paced work environment? As a Back-End Developer at Sangwa Solutions, you can help implement web based solutions to customers across Canada.
Our mission is to develop custom software solutions to meet the needs of SMEs in the realm of automation, full-stack development, and analytics. To do this, we start with our personal commitment to creating an open, inclusive and diverse place of work. Sangwa Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. Women, Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, and members of visible minorities are strongly encouraged to apply.
We are looking for a Back-End Developer to join our Operations Team remotely for a full-time one-year position. The option of working from the office is available when determined safe. A successful candidate should exhibit a strong passion for developing quality software, learning new technologies, and collaborating with teammates. This role involves writing code for a variety of software solutions, often from the ground up. Candidates should expect to;
- Build database schema,
- Help architect software,
- Writing server-side software to communicate with web clients,
- Help deploy and maintain software solutions on AWS or similiar cloud providers.
Your background should include;
- 3 years of experience writing software,
- Experience with NodeJS, Typescript, and MySQL,
- Experience with standard software collaboration tools, such as, git and kanban style issue tracking,
- Experience collaborating with various stakeholders to successfully align on project requirements and outcomes,
- You have a growth-mindset which allows you to go above and beyond with the task at hand,
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment; startup experience is not required but is an asset.
Please send your resume and a sample of what you've worked on in the past to firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply